Find nearby stores
- Kaden sumairu kan YAMADA Sapporo
- Tecc Land Kutchan
- Kaden sumairu kan YAMADA Hakodate fragship
- Tecc Land Sapporo Minamikawazoe
- Tecc Land Hirosaki
- LABI Sendai
- Tecc Land Super VIVAHOME Toyosu
- Tecc Land New Hachioji Bessho
- Tecc Land Kinshicho
- LABI LIFE SELECT TACHIKAWA
- LABI YAESU TOKYO
- LABi Shinbashi
- LABI Shinagawa Oi-machi
- LABI 1 Nihon Sohonten (head office) Ikebukuro
- LABI Shibuya
- YAMADA IKEBUKURO OUTLET・REUSE &TAXFREE
- LABI Shinjuku Nishi-guchi
- LABI Kichijoji
- Tecc Land Shimizu
- LABI Nagoya
- Tecc Land Ayakawa
- Tecc Land Kouchi
- Tecc Land Kgoshimakita
- Tecc Land PC store & Home Appliance store, the main store, Shin Miyazaki
- Kaden sumairu kan YAMADA Miyazaki Hanagashima fragship
YAMADA IKEBUKURO OUTLET/REUSE & TAX FREE HOUSE
How do you do? My name is Tadataka Nakamura, the store director at YAMADA IKEBUKURO OUTLET/REUSE & TAX FREE HOUSE.
Our store had its grand opening on February 5th, 2016 in Ikebukuro which is the key area for the transit within Metropolitan Tokyo as well as to/from tourist attractions in Greater Tokyo, and recently receives growing attention as the tourist attraction itself. On eight floors of wonder merchandises from the basement to the seventh floor, the store is an urban specialty store with a new concept – filled with outlet/reuse products of home appliance and IT equipment, designers’ label items, cosmetics and many more. Of course, we handle duty-free procedure.
For overseas visitors, I strongly recommend to start from the basement all the way to the second floor. On the basement, we have a branch of “BRAND OFF” which buys and sells the premium designers’ label items. You may find rare old models that you cannot find elsewhere.
On the first floor, we have “@cosme x YAMADA Beauty station”, a collaborative project of “@cosme”, the largest comprehensive website on cosmetics & beauty care in Japan, and YAMADA Denki, offering a large variety of cosmetics and beauty care products. Our product range, filling the entire floor, is considered as the largest in Japan. Enjoy shopping as much as your heart desires.